1. The most unhealthiest burger can be found in Heart Attack Grill, Las Vegas. The burger has been certified by the Guinness Book of Records to be the most calorific burger, having 9982 calories. The recommended daily intake for an adult is 2500 calories.
2. According to Advertising Age, Ronald McDonald has the 2nd most powerful resonance in the marketplace.
3. The high glycemic index and fatty acid composition found in fast food causes excessive levels of insulin to circulate the blood, thus causing diabetes. In 2010, almost 2 million new cases of diabetes were diagnosed in the year 2010 alone.
4. A strawberry milkshake from a fast food restaurant contains 50 different kinds of chemicals. One of the chemicals, phenethyl alcohol, is used also for preservative for soaps and detergents.
5. The highest selling fast-food product are the french fries. McDonalds alone goes through 9 million pound of potatoes every day.
6. Fast-food is related to obesity. This is the no. 2 cause of preventable death, with an annual average of 250.000 deaths.
7. There are two countries in the world where you cannot find Coca Cola. These are North Korea and Cuba.